To buy your tickets you have several options:
– from the reception desks of Grimaud Tourist Office, in the village and in Port Grimaud, during opening hours.
– during the Soirées Musicales (Musical Evenings): in the evening, a “Ticketing” space is available onsite one hour before the concert begins.
– during the Grimaldines: in all the stores in our partner France Billet’s network, namely FNAC, Système U, Géant, Intermarché with a “show” counter and:
– from 7.30 p.m. in the evening, a “Ticketing” area is available to buy your tickets on show nights in the heart of the village and at the entrance to the castle, while enjoying the street performances before the concerts.
We do not take telephone bookings. Remote sales are available only online.
- Full price
- Reduced rate: young people from 11 to 24 years old, job seekers, people with reduced mobility. On presentation of identity’s proof.
- Children’s rate: up to and including 10 years old. On presentation of identity’s proof.
Once a reservation has been made, it is final. Tickets are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Only a cancellation of the show on our part will give the right to a refund.