500 years of existence
Built at the end of the 15th century, ND du Coulet was built at the entrance to the village. 1482, the date of construction is engraved in Roman letters on the lintel of the door (M. CCCC. LXXXII, the 8 is a punctuation sign). The primitive porch was filled in to expand the inside of the chapel.
It became the home of the White Penitents congregation which helped the local population.